Lamb Cutlets with Green Bean and Asparagus Salad
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 small loin Red Tractor lamb chops
- 1 tbs Red Tractor rapeseed oil
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tbs dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbs chopped Red Tractor flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 tbs chopped thyme
- 1/4 tbs chopped rosemary
For the salad
- 150g Red Tractor green beans
- Bunch of Red Tractor asparagus
- Handful mint leaves, chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
For the dressing
- 2 tbs cider vinegar
- 6 tbs Red Tractor rapeseed oil
- Pinch of sugar
- Pinch of salt
Pre-heat the oven to 200 deg. C., 400 deg. F.,Gas Mark 6.
Season the chops, then, in a small bowl, mix together the oil, honey, mustard and chopped herbs.Spread the mixture on to the chops and roast for 8 to 10 minutes, depending on how well done you like your lamb.
Meanwhile, bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and add the beans and asparagus. Cook for 2 minutes until they are just cooked, then rinse well in very cold water. Drain well and put in a bowl.
To make the salad dressing, in a small bowl whisk together the vinegar, oil, sugar and salt. Taste and adjust the seasoning accordingly, then pour over the beans and asparagus and toss well. Arrange on a platter and top with mint leaves and lemon zest.
Serve the lamb cutlets with the salad.