- Pre-heat oven to 180 deg. C., 350 deg. F., Gas Mark 4.
- Toss the squash pieces in 1 tablespoon of the oil and roast for 20 minutes or until tender. Keep the oven on.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and milk and season well.
- Heat the other 1 tablespoon of oil in a large, ovenproof frying-pan and add the squash pieces. Pour over the egg mixture. Cook over a gentle heat for about five minutes, until beginning to cook. Scatter over the spinach pieces and crumble in the goats’ cheese. Move the pan around and gently move the egg with a spatula so that the spinach and goats’ cheese become integrated with the rest of the tortilla.
- Cook for another five minutes, then put the pan in the oven for a further few minutes until the tortilla has set and the top is golden.
- To make the salad, toast the hazelnuts in a dry frying-pan over a medium heat, shaking the pan from time to time and keeping a close eye that they do not burn. As soon as they start to turn slightly brown, take them off the heat. When they are cool enough, use a large knife to chop them roughly. Mix the rocket and herbs together in a salad bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together the oil and vinegar with a small whisk. Add the sugar and a pinch of salt. Toss the leaves in enough of the dressing to coat. Sprinkle with toasted hazelnuts. Serve with the tortilla.