- Fry or grill the pork steaks as directed, and keep hot.
- To prepare the sauce, fry the shallots in the butter and oil for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms and continue to fry for 4 minutes.
- Pour in the stock and tomato pure, then bring to the boil. Stir in the blended cornflour and allow to thicken, stirring constantly.Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the wine, crème fraîche and seasoning, stirring to combine.
- Return the pork to the pan, and heat through until hot.
- Serve with your choice of vegetables.