- Cook the pasta in large pot of boiling water according to packet instructions.
- Heat the oil in a large frying-pan. Add the onion and cook until just soft. Add the garlic, celery and courgette. Cook for 7 minutes and then add the green beans, asparagus and peas.
- Stir in the soup and add the spinach. Simmer gently for 5 to 7 minutes until the soup is heated and all the vegetables are cooked. Season to taste.
- Drain the pasta and add to the hot vegetable sauce and toss gently.
- Serve topped with the walnuts or pumpkin seeds and grated cheese.