- Place the turkey mince in a bowl and mix in the chopped tarragon and salt and pepper.
- Place the quail eggs in simmering water and cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and stand for 1 minute. Refresh with cold water and peel the soft-boiled eggs.
- Lay the mince between some clingfilm and flatten out with your fingers. Wrap the eggs with mince, ensuring they are completely covered.
- Coat the eggs in the seasoned flour, beaten egg and breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry for a few minutes until golden and the meat is cooked through – you may need to do this in batches. Cut the eggs in half, garnish with a little tarragon and serve.