- 1 cup soaked cashews (at least 4 hs or overnight)
- 1 small avocado
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tsp coconut cream
- 1.5 tsp teapigs matcha
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- Juice 1/2 lime
- 30g raw vegan chocolate
- Handful crushed pistachios
Make these delicious and ‘good for you’ Matcha Green Popsicles when you want to cool down in the warm weather
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor or high-speed blender and blitz until smooth & really creamy.
- Pour the mix into popsicle molds insert sticks and transfer to the freezer overnight.
To decorate your popsicles;
- Firstly gently melt the chocolate in a bowl set over simmering water in a saucepan.
- Run the popsicle molds under hot water for a few seconds to release the popsicles then lay them on some parchment paper. You may need to help release them with a knife.
- Quickly drizzle the chocolate over the bottom and sprinkle the crushed pistachios before the chocolate hardens.