- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 onion
- 1 aubergine
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 sachet fajita seasoning
- 8 tortilla wraps
- ¼ iceberg lettuce
- 8 tbs guacamole
- 6 tbs Alpro Greek Style Plain
- Couple of sprigs flat leaf parsley
This National Vegetarian Week, our recipe offers a nice, healthy twist of Mexican flavour.
If you are a fajita fan, then this one’s for you!
- Peel the sweet potato and slice into thin strips. Next cut the onion and the aubergine into long strips. Now place the sweet potato, aubergine and onion together into a small bowl.
- Season the olive oil with the fajita seasoning, pour the seasoned oil over the vegetables and toss well.
- Pre-heat a large skillet over a high heat setting. Sauté the vegetables for around 6 to 8 minutes until they are tender and slightly crispy.
- Warm up the tortillas in the microwave or in a skillet and serve with the vegetables, iceberg lettuce, guacamole and Alpro Greek Style Plain. Finish off with a little flat leaf parsley.
Still hungry? Click here for more kitchen inspiration.