- 450 g (1 lb) British turkey mince
- 3 tbs sweet chilli dipping sauce
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tsp each minced ginger and garlic
- Finely grated rind of 1 lime
- 4 spring onions, chopped finely
- Large handful fresh chopped coriander
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 crusty burger buns
- 4 tbs mayonnaise
- To Serve: lettuce; tomato; lime.
These delicious Thai Turkey Burgers are perfect if you like a bit of spice in your life!
Plus, turkey has a range of health benefits. Eating it can strengthen your immune system, boost your metabolism, and is good for your teeth and bones.
- Mix the turkey mince, 2 tablespoons of the sweet chilli sauce, the soy sauce, ginger, garlic, lime rind, spring onions, half the coriander and plenty of freshly ground black pepper until well combined.
- Form into four burgers (the mixture will be quite wet, although this will result in moist, juicy burgers).
- Pre-heat the grill to hot. Arrange the burgers on a foil-lined grill pan and grill for 6 to 7 minutes on each side until golden.
- Grill the burger buns until toasted. Arrange a burger on each toasted bun base with lettuce and tomato, if liked.
- Mix the remaining coriander with the mayonnaise and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Top with a spoonful of mayonnaise and a drizzle of remaining sweet chilli sauce.
If you’re still hungry, click here to take a look at our cookery section.
If these Thai Turkey Burgers in particular have inspired you, click the tag below to see some similar dishes.