- 1 x 340 g jar SKIPPY® Peanut Butter Smooth
- 48 round biscuits
- 115 g (4 oz) white chocolate chips
- 115 g (4 oz) chocolate chips
- 10 g (¼ oz) butter or margarine
- Hundreds and thousands
This fun-to-make Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Biscuit Sandwiches recipe from Skippy® Peanut Butter is an easy treat to rustle up with children during the school holidays!
- Spread one spoonful of peanut butter on each of 24 of the biscuits. Cover the peanut butter with the remaining 24 biscuits.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Put the white chocolate chips and half of the butter or margarine in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM (50%) for 1 minute or until the mixture can be stirred smooth.
- Dip 12 biscuit sandwiches, one at a time, into the white chocolate mixture, then place them on the baking tray. Sprinkle the tops of the biscuits with hundreds and thousands.
- Put the chocolate chips and remaining butter or margarine in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM (50%) for 1 minute or until the mixture can be stirred smooth.
- Dip the remaining biscuit sandwiches, one at a time, into the chocolate mixture and then place on the baking tray. Sprinkle the tops with hundreds and thousands.
- Refrigerate for 5 to 10 minutes or until the coating is set.
Send it in!
The People’s Friend team would love to see your creations. You can send them to peoplesfriend@for a chance to be shared on social media or in the magazine!