- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tbs oil
- 1 large orange pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 100 ml (3½ fl oz) Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce with Roasted Garlic
- 50 g (1¾ oz) roasted cashew nuts
- To Serve: roasted sweet potatoes or rice.
Chicken is a versatile meat for your dinner table. But because you can cook it in one hundred different ways, it’s sometimes hard to decide which to go for!
This Marinated Chicken Thighs Baked With Cashews And Peppers recipe should help . . .
It’s simple, quick and delicious. Try it for yourself today!
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 deg. C., 400 deg. F., Gas Mark 6.
- Arrange the chicken thighs and wedges of onion in a large roasting tray.
- Drizzle with the oil and bake in the pre-heated oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, add the pepper to the roasting tray and drizzle everything with the teriyaki sauce.
- Return to the oven for another 15 minutes, then scatter with the cashew nuts and return to the oven for another 10 minutes. Serve with roasted sweet potatoes or rice.
Click here for more great recipes from “The People’s Friend”. If you’re looking for more ideas for your chicken, why not try roasting it with Mediterranean vegetables? Or adding a little peri peri kick to chicken burgers?
If you can’t get to the shops just now for your “Friend”, subscribe now by clicking here. It means your magazine will come straight to your door every week — all you have to do is put the kettle on!
You can also take out a digital subscription, meaning your issue will come straight to your computer, tablet or phone! And it’s great value for money. Click here for more details.