- 1 x 250 g pack halloumi, cut into 12 cubes
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 150 g (5½ oz) Crazy Jack Organic Soft Apricots, 16 left whole, remainder chopped
- 100 g (3½ oz) Crazy Jack Organic Wholewheat Couscous
- 200 ml (7 fl oz) hot vegetable stock
- 25 g (1 oz) Crazy Jack Organic Pine Nuts, toasted
- ½ x 28 g pack coriander, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
National BBQ Week runs until July 18, so we’ve decided to reach into our cookbook for these tasty Halloumi And Apricot Kebabs. They’re perfect for a summer afternoon out in the garden!
There’s just a few simple steps you need to follow to put your next BBQ meal together. Take a look below.
- Place the halloumi, pepper, tomatoes and 16 of the apricots alternately on to 4 skewers.
- Place on grill pan or barbecue and grill for 6 to 8 minutes, turning once until golden.
- Meanwhile, place the couscous in a small bowl and pour over the hot stock. Cover with clingfilm and leave for 5 minutes.
- Fluff up with a fork and stir in the pine nuts, coriander and the remaining chopped apricots.
- Season and serve with the kebabs.
Serve your Halloumi And Apricot Kebabs with sunshine and happiness!
If you’re looking for more recipes from “The People’s Friend”, why not try this Courgette, Sweet Potato And Chickpea Veggie Burger, or these delicious Thai Turkey Burgers? Both are great on a BBQ!