- 1tbsp Lunaio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 200g Seggiano Arborio Risotto Rice
- 700ml vegetable stock
- 100g frozen peas
- 5 tbsp Seggiano Raw Basil Pesto
- 60g soft goats’ cheese
- Lunaio Lemon Oil, to serve
This easy-to-make dish can be on the table in half an hour!
Cooking time: 30min
- Heat the olive oil in a large flat-bottomed pan over a medium/low heat then add the rice. Stir to coat the grains in oil and toast for 2-3min, stirring continuously until the rice is slightly translucent.
- Add the stock a ladleful at a time, and simmer gently until the liquid has been absorbed before adding more, stirring frequently. Cook until the rice is al dente.
- Meanwhile, tip the peas into a bowl or jug and cover with boiling water. Once defrosted, drain the water then stir the peas into the risotto. Cook for a further 5min or until the rice is tender.
- Remove from the heat and stir through 4tbsp basil pesto and two thirds of the goat’s cheese.
- Divide between two serving bowls, swirl through the remaining pesto and goats’ cheese and finish with a drizzle of lemon oil.