In 2017 we reached out the Hand of Friendship across the world to the Winnie Mabaso Foundation, asking you to get involved in making a real difference to the underprivileged men, women and children the Foundation supports in South Africa.
- The foundation have put together a Granny Club for all the hardworking grannies in South Africa.
- We hear all about the Foundation’s vital pre-school and library projects.
- Home to many young, neglected South African children is Ilamula House.
- Founder Lisa Ashton explains the importance of the charity’s veg gardens.
- Find out more about how you can help by visiting the donation page.