The Winnie Mabaso Foundation is a cause that’s already dear to the hearts of many readers. You have all responded with such warmth and compassion since founder Lisa Ashton told us about her charity.
Initially established to support vulnerable and orphaned children, the Foundation now reaches out to the whole community.
The Foundation requires donations to fund its projects and vital work. To date you have raised over £20,000! To donate:
- Click here to donate online.
- By cheque: Please make cheques payable to the Winnie Mabaso Foundation and send to 78 North Road, Glossop, Derbyshire SK13 7AU.
- You can also contact Lisa by phone: 01457 891498 or by e-mail: email@example.com
Read our updates on the Foundation’s activity:
- CEO Lisa Ashton tells us all about the charity’s pre-school and library projects
- Learn more about the Winnie Mabaso vegetable gardening project
- Ilamula House is a home for neglected children important to the charity’s work in South Africa.
Click the tag below for more on the Foundation.