We’ve got a real treat in store for our lucky readers – the chance to win tickets to The Knitting & Stitching Show at Alexandra Palace, London.
The show runs from October 10-13. Each winner will receive a pair of tickets (valid any one day excluding Saturday, October 12).
This is the biggest textile event in the UK, attracting more than 30,000 visitors. And it’s not hard to understand why, with spectacular galleries by leading contemporary textile artists, and the chance to meet the next generation of textile talent.
Show highlights this year include:
- The Learning Curve programme, featuring over 250 workshops and talks by top textile tutors and artists
- A dedicated Dressmaking Studio (sponsored by Vlieseline Freudenberg), offering beginner to expert-level classes
- Free craft demonstrations in The Creative Living Theatre
- Knitworking drop-in knitting and crochet lessons with volunteers from UK Hand Knitting (sponsored by Stylecraft)
- Artists in Action, where practising artists will demonstrate their techniques in a live studio environment (in association with Art Van Go)
- The Craft Village, featuring small boutique craft companies.
You’ll also find plenty of comfortable places to sit and relax, including a Prosecco Bar in the Great Hall. Or you could just spend the time browsing essential craft supplies from more than 350 exhibitors.
If you want to be inspired and to learn new skills, then this show is for you.
“The People’s Friend” has 10 pairs of tickets to give away.
To win yours, simply answer the following question:
There’s a wide selection of ticket options for the Knitting & Stitching Show available here, or you can call 0844 873 7343 for more information.
Looking for ideas for your next project? Click here to visit our Craft pages.