- 500 g (1 lb 2 oz) leftover roast lamb
- A few sprigs of rosemary
- 1 tbs olive oil
- For the Flatbreads:
- 50 g (2 oz) vegetarian (non-Parmesan) hard cheese, grated
- 500 g (1 lb 2 oz) self-raising flour
- 500 g (1 lb 2 oz) Yeo Valley Organic Yoghurt
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 20 g (¾ oz) wild garlic, sliced finely
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- For the Garlic Yoghurt:
- 50 g (2 oz) olive oil
- 15 g (½ oz) wild garlic
- 350 g (12 oz) Yeo Valley Organic Yoghurt
- 1 tsp salt
We’re marking the arrival of springtime with this tasty recipe for Lamb With Wild Garlic And Flatbreads. It’s a great way to use up your leftovers, too!
It looks delicious — we can’t wait to get into the kitchen and give it a try.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the yoghurt flatbreads until the dough just comes together. Make into balls of about 250 g (9 oz) and squish out with your hands until they roughly fill the base of a medium size frying-pan – about 25 cm (10 in). Heat the frying-pan then add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the hot pan. Fry the flatbreads gently for a few 8 to 10 minutes each side until golden.
- Pull the lamb apart and add to another frying-pan along with the olive oil and rosemary sprigs. Fry until the edges start to go crispy & caramelised.
- To make the garlic yoghurt, add the wild garlic, olive oil, salt and 50 g (2 oz) of the yoghurt to a blender and blitz until smooth. Mix through the remaining yoghurt and put in a dish to serve.
- Serve in the middle of the table ready for everyone to tuck in and share.